BALI - FAMOUS 6 DAY/5 NIGHTS PRIVATE FLORES & KOMODO TRIP
This trip is the best combination tour package for whom that have a short time to see the Three Colored-Lake of Kelimutu and see the biggest living Lizard on Earth Komodo Dragon
|Departure Place||: Denpasar (Hotel)|
|Departure Time||: 11.00 A.M|
|Duration||: 6 days (approximately)|
Pick up at your hotel in Bali, transfer to the airport, and board the flight to Maumere. On arrival, our local representative will welcome you then take you to Lepo Lorun to see the traditional weaving. After that continue drive to Koka beach for swimming and lunch. Then drive to Moni and Check in at the Hotel for overnight stay.
02. MONI-KELIMUTU LAKE- LABUAN BAJO
Wake up at 4.00 am and drive to the base of the Kelimutu Lake. A short 15 minute trek to the top will enable you to see the 3 colored lakes and the amazing sun rise. A well-earned breakfast awaits you back at the hotel. The journey continues with a visit to the waterfall and Wologai Traditional House. Drive to Ende, where lunch is served. Then a short drive to the Airport for Labuan Bajo. On arrival in Labuan Bajo, our represetative pick you up at the airport, then drive to Hotel for check in. Free afternoon program. Stay overnight at the hotel.
03. LABUAN BAJO-KELOR ISLAND-MENJERITE-RINCA ISLAND-KALONG ISLAND
Pick up at 08.30 A.M at the Hotel, then take you direct to the harbor for boarding on your boat to Kelor island for snorkeling and relaxing. Then continue to sail on to Rinca Island while having lunch on the boat. On arrival there will be a Ranger who will accompany you to explore and observe the activities of the Komodo Dragon (the largest lizard in the world). See the dragons in their natural environment during a one and a half hour trek. Some other wild animals can be seen such as: wild pigs, wild buffaloes, wild horses, Timor deer, and monkeys. Then back to the boat, for sailing to Kalong Island while enjoying the sunset and seeing thousands of flying foxes (bats) hanging in the mangrove trees and flying in and out. Dinner and stay overnight on the boat.
04. KALONG ISLAND- PADAR ISLAND-KOMODO ISLAND-PINK BEACH-TAKA MAKASAR-GILI LAWA
While having breakfast, sail to Padar Island to see the spectacular panorama then sail to Komodo Island to see the Komodo dragon and some other wild animals like Timor Deer, Wild Pigs and some other tropical birds. The Ranger will lead you during a one and a half hour trek. Back on boat to go to Pink beach for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing. This is an amazing spot for snorkeling, so many colorful fish and beautiful coral. Then back on the boat for sailing to Gili Lawa while having lunch. Relax on the boat till dinner time and stay overnight on the boat.
05. GILI LAWA-MANTA POINT-SIABA- KANAWA ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
Early morning, go up to the top of Gili Lawa to enjoy the sunrise and amazing panorama. After that, go back to the boat to sail to Manta Point while having breakfast. Do snorkeling in Manta Point (we cannot guarantee to see them, it depends on the season). Then short sail to Siaba to do another snorkeling. After that continue the trip to Kanawa Island. Lunch will be served on arrival to Kanawa. After having lunch, take a rest then go snorkeling and relax on the white sand beach. In the afternoon, go back to Labuan Bajo for check-in at the Hotel. Relax at your Hotel till dinner time and stay overnight.
06. LABUAN BAJO-LOCAL MARKET-BATU CERMIN CAVE
Check-out from Hotel to do a short visit to local market and Batu Cermin cave to see stalactite and stalagmite then onto Komodo Airport for your flight back to Bali.
Price is Per Person (Minimum 2 Persons)
|Total Pax||Price Per Person|
|7 +||USD ...|
- -Return Flight Ticket from/to Denpasar Airport-Flores
- -One way flight ticket from Ende to Labuan Bajo
- -Private AC car with English-Speaking Driver
- -All Entrance Fee in Flores and Komodo National Park
- -Snorkeling Equipment
- -Private-Chartered of AC Cabin Boat
- -Accommodation (3 Nights at Hotel)
- -Meals on the boat trip (B,L,D)
- -Unlimited Bottled Mineral water on the boat trip
- -Coffee/Tea on the Boat Trip
- -English Speaking Guide on the Boat Trip
- -Pick up/Drop off from/to Hotel-Airport in Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak Area)
- -Travel Insurance
- -Meals on the land and after the boat trip
- -Tour Guide on the first two days
- -Drinks on the land trip and after boat trip
- -Personal Needs
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING:
- -Trekking Shoes
- -Sun Cream
- -Mosquito Repellent
- -Extra Money
- -Personal Needs